Логирај се <-- / -->Регистрирај се Ако сакаш да го види цел Форум
Miley Cyrus paid young co-star to get to meet new boyfriend 297788
If you want to see objective Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Логирај се <-- / -->Регистрирај се Ако сакаш да го види цел Форум
Miley Cyrus paid young co-star to get to meet new boyfriend 297788
If you want to see objective Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:30 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miley Cyrus paid young co-star to get to meet new boyfriend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

john

john
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miley Cyrus paid her young co-star $10 USD to introduce her to her now boyfriend.

The Hannah Montana star was filming new flick The Last Song when actor Liam Hemsworth caught her eye.

So she got 12-year-old Bobby Coleman - who plays her on-screen brother - to ask if 19-year-old Australian Liam was interested.

She said: "He [Bobby] is probably one of the most hysterical kids I've met in my life.

"This kid will do anything for five bucks. I paid him 10 bucks to go ask Liam if he liked me. I sent him back and forth. It was really funny."

Miley, 17, added: "It was really good [working with Liam], because it makes you want to come to work and... look good.

"I'm trying to make people see my work as a real actress and more mature. And when you have someone who loves you and wants you to do well, you really want to help each other, and you want to make each other look good. We both were trying to get our point across [that] we can do more than [what people know us as]."

Earlier Miley had been mobbed by young fans as she appeared on US TV show, Good Morning America.

Romantic drama The Last Song hits cinemas in the US on March 31.

https://mileycyrusfuns.forum.st

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum